My trick to a delicious matcha latte with a creamy nutty taste is cashew butter!
I also never make a latte or elixir without adding some adaptogenic herbs. We can all use some extra immune and stress support. Astragalus is an adaptogenic herb that nourishes the immune system, contains a unique blend of antioxidants, and helps the body adapt to physical/emotional/mental stressors.
And we can’t forget about the collagen. Adding in a serving or two for skin, joint, and gut health is also an absolute must.
- 1 mug of hot water (not boiling)
- 1/2-1 tsp. matcha (I like this one)
- 1/2 tsp. astragalus (I like this one)
- 1-2 tbsp. tocos or rice bran solubles (I like this one)
- 1 tbsp. cashew butter
- 4-8 drops liquid stevia
- 1 scoop collagen powder / hydrolyzed collagen (I like this one)
optional: 1 tsp. coconut butter, 1/2 tsp moringa powder (I like this one)
- Blend all ingredients on med-high speed for 1 minute.