Mulberry + Almond
Posted on February 13, 2018 | Healthy Snack, Healthy Dessert, Energy Bites, Adaptogenic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Pre-workout
- Makes: 20
- 1 cup black mulberries
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp maca
- Soak mulberries in hot water for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Add mulberries to food processor and process for 30 seconds or until they become mashed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process for about 1-2 minutes, or until it forms a dough.
- Roll into 20 balls approximately 1.25 inches (dampen hands if the dough is too sticky), and refrigerate until firm.
Tip: Store them in the freezer – they defrost in no time and make a great on the go snack.